Ab Toner Wheel | Ab Equipment | Best Ab Roller
Ab Roller | Ab Equipment | Best Ab Wheel
5 in stock
The Ab Roller is a simple device: two handles connecting a wheel. But, don’t let its simplicity fool you. The ab wheel is an advanced training tool that, when used correctly, builds strong triceps, lats, and core. When using this piece of ab equipment, your core moves to prevent your back from arching, while flexing the spine to both stretch and contract your abs through a full range of motion making it the best ab roller exercise to do every other day. This movement provides a huge challenge to your abdominals (6pack-abs) as well as deep spinal stabilizers, such as the transerve abdominus. This makes the ab toner wheel a great tool for both a stronger and more muscular core.
Ab Roller Wheel Instructions:
- Hold the Ab Roller with both hands and kneel on the floor.
- Now place the ab roller on the floor in front of you so that you are on all your hands and knees (as in a kneeling push up position). This will be your starting position.
- Slowly roll the ab roller straight forward, stretching your body into a straight position. Tip: Go down as far as you can without touching the floor with your body. Breathe in during this portion of the movement.
- After a pause at the stretched position, start pulling yourself back to the starting position as you breathe out. Tip: Go slowly and keep your abs tight at all times.
Ab Roller Wheel Features:
- Double wheel mobility
- Ultra light weight
- Molded hand grips
- Includes floor mat for kneeling position