The Only Gloves You’ll Ever Need!
Our copper infused compression gloves take handwear to a new level. They are impeccably tailored to handle the toughest tasks from lifting weights at the gym to handling everyday physical work. Copper is known to be antiviral, resistant to bacteria, and has been used since the ancient Egyptian era. These eye-catching gloves fit like a second pair of skin and are engineered to perfection. If you have never tried on a pair of copper gloves before, you’re in for a pleasant surprise!
Copper compression products especially well-suited for:
- Anti-Microbial Virus Prevention ( The woven copper in the gloves kills viruses on contact)
- protection from germs on everyday surfaces
- Carpal Tunnel
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Stimulating circulation
- Recovery from injuries
- Pain relief
- Active healing
- America’s Top-Selling Workout Glove For Returning To The Gym
- Reduce Swelling: Our ultra-high copper content helps stabilize muscle tissue, keeping swelling to a micro level, resulting in reduced pain.
- Copper compression close fingered workout gloves are designed for men and women to help you get the support you need for all day and all night comfort no matter what the task.
- Rubber strips provide increased grip, perfect for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and common gym activities.
- Comfortable open closed finger design does not interfere with keyboarding, reading, or driving, etc
- For daily use, avoid skin contact with viruses and germs
- Reuseable gloves – Machine wash then leave to air dry
- Touch Screen and Smartphone Friendly. Change music and type while at the gym or at work.
Recently Featured In The Wall Street Journal’s Essential Covid19 Protective Gear For The Gym Article.
Copper Workout Glove Sizes
Newly Revised Size Chart For The Perfect Fit
To determine size measure the width of your hand.
Small = 2.4″ – 2.9″
Medium = 3″ – 3.4″
Large – 3.5″ – 4″
Extra Large – 4″ – 4.6″
Copper Glove Materials:
Active Ingredients: 88% copper nylon 12% spandex
Proceeds From Each Pair Of Copper Gloves Sold Will Help Feed Our Community.
Frequently Asked Questions About Copper Gloves…
Yes, These copper gloves are constructed with 88% copper nylon and 12% spandex for stretch.
These exact gloves have been tested by the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) versus a series of viruses resulting in impressive results, 99.9% antimicrobial.
Yes, They are completely machine washable, use a warm setting which will kill all germs then let them air dry. The good news is the fabric takes very little time to dry because of the material.
We have decided to offer a discount on orders over 15 pairs to assist businesses and essential workers. Please send us an email and we will be happy to offer this complimentary discount.
Unfortunately not, There are many variables and circumstances that do not make you 100% safe. Copper gloves are the best option its speculated by many professionals that they kill germs on contact and some claim to see no traces of bacteria after 30 minutes. Please always take the correct precautions.
By purchasing a pair of copper gloves your actually doing more than just protecting yourself. For every pair of gloves purchased we have been donating a portion of the proceeds to feed hungry families that have been impacted by the virus. Your generosity will help put meals on the with “Three Square Food Donations” please read our blog to find out more.
There has been a high demand for this item. Domestic shipping will take 3-5 days. International shipping may vary by country.